THE DRIVING CLUB
Club Circuit Mont Tremblant, is a member’s only driving club offering private track days for members to enjoy the benefits of driving high-performance cars and socializing in a friendly atmosphere with like-minded driving enthusiasts.
Membership is limited to maximize safety and enjoyment and is ideal for those who may not be associated with a car club, or for those who belong to another organization but want to enjoy more track time at Mont Tremblant.
In addition to lapping, Club Circuit Mont Tremblant also offers car storage, private instruction/coaching, a season pass to Circuit Mont Tremblant events and the opportunity to invite guests to participate alongside you at the track, plus much more…
Membership rewards include:
- Twenty-six (26) peak season track days
- Abundant track sessions throughout the day
- Eligibility to participate in “Club Enduro and Consistency Events”
- Pre-season driving course for new members
- Unlimited Guest Invitations
- Seasons pass to all events at CMT
- Events tickets at a discounted price
- Access to professional on-site instructors
- Limited Memberships
- Official Club Membership ID card
- Official Club Membership Apparel
For more details on joining the Club contact Keith Blatz at 819.425.5700 or email@example.com for an application.